Westchester Veterinary Associates > Services

Services

Services

EMERGENCY SERVICES

EMERGENCY SERVICES

We're open six days a week and do our best to see emergency and urgent care cases during our regular business hours. We ask that you call ahead if you can so we can be prepared to help your pet. As much as we'd like to be there for you…

Read More

GENERAL SURGERY

GENERAL SURGERY

Our veterinarians are experienced surgeons and fully capable of performing 95% of the routine surgeries presented to us. For the other 5%, such as orthopedic or extremely complex soft tissue surgery, we call in our consulting board-certified surgeon, Dr. Christopher Dillon. He does his work right in our hospitals, eliminating…

Read More

CAT ADOPTION

CAT ADOPTION

We see it as part of our mission to save lives when we can through pet adoption! While we don't have the space to shelter dogs, we've got a very active cat and kitten adoption program, and we invite you to see our available felines.If you're looking to adopt a…

Read More

Exotics & Pocket Pets

Bring us your snakes and lizards, rats and rabbits, gerbils and turtles! Westchester Veterinary Associates knows that best friends come in many shapes and sizes, so we're happy to see and treat exotic pets and small mammals (also known as "pocket pets") of all kinds. We can advise you about…

Read More

Theriogenology

Westchester Veterinary Associates is proud to offer Theriogenology services, which concerns reproduction and obstetrics in animals.Respected feline and canine breeders seek out board-certified theriogenologists to ensure safe and healthy fertility, pregnancy, and neonatal care in the breeding process. Our own Dr. Sylvia Bedford is certified in Theriogenology and is happy…

Read More

Pet Travel Certifications

If you’re going to be traveling internationally or across state lines and plan to take your pet with you, it’s important to be aware of exactly what will be required for your animal companion to make the trip. It’s also a good idea to make sure your pet is physically…

Read More

Leave a Comment